[nabs-l] NFB national convention scholarship

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:15:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
Would you also send it to me as well because I also will be applying for the scholarship. I will be a grad student I want to try to apply for as many scholarships as possible and the scholarship always seems to be one of the harder ones when it comes to knowing what exactly the scholarship committee is looking for an NSA. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone