[nabs-l] FW: Mentor Program for Blind College Students!

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Jan 10 05:06:30 UTC 2015

An exciting opportunity for blind college students. See below.

Learning Ally is developing supports for students who are blind or visually
impaired and are just beginning in college or still need some support to
successfully navigate in college. We need students who are willing to speak
to a mentor at least once, to discuss in a honest manner, the successes and
challenges you are facing right now.  If this is helpful, you can continue
in our mentor program for the full semester!  The mentors are blind or
visually impaired, working on post graduate degrees or just beginning their
careers and excited to be able to share their strategies for success.

If you are a blind or visually impaired college student and this sounds like
something you are willing to partake in, email Mary Alexander at
mAlexander at learningally.org  and let us know the following about you:

.  Full Name:

.  Email address:

.  Best Phone number:

.  School attending:

.  Field of Study or major:

.  What is your visual acuity, (are you blind or low vision?)

.  Braille, large print or audio only user:

No virus found in this message.