[nabs-l] I'm looking for a book

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:33:35 UTC 2015

The trouble with that is this is a stats book, which means it
will include a large number of tables, graphs, and mathematical
formulae, and Bookshare does not typically transcribe these
properly nor are they accessible in a pdf from the publisher.
Someone would have to actually sit down and write in descriptions
of the graphs etc. to make the book accessible.  This is awkward,
but if you can't get that done, you might have to have your dss
provide you with a reader to sit down and explain the graphs and
formulae to you.  Make sure you get them to give you someone who
knows statistics--sometimes they will give you like an exercise
science major or something, and they will have a really hard time
describing things.