[nabs-l] email, highlighting, and languages

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:52:32 UTC 2015

I would think the reason you get the "misspelled" announcement is that in
firefox you have a setting to check and denote or mark misspelled words
(which is not set up in IE). So, rather than tweeking JAWS or anything,
likely, it can be fixed just by settings in Firefox:
Tools menu...Options menu item...Advanced Tab...General Tab..."Check my
spelling as i type" checkbox.

-Glenn Moore III
Secretary,
(for our latest Calendar: nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)
"Live the Life You Want"  nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>