[nabs-l] accessibility of ebsco databases

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 18:25:32 UTC 2015

Hi Ashley,
I go to college in New York. I have a problem finding the check boxes that say "full text" "peer reviewed" I can usually get to the edit fields ok. I have a difficult time accessing the articles I have selected in my folder. I can get to my folder and go through the list but, like you said, the PDFS documents do not work. I have been tore lying on iBooks but, when I'm in the middle of a paper siting on the computer gets difficult because I can't copy any correct spellings easily.
I hope this helps.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad