[nabs-l] Accessibility in a college classroom

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:28:54 UTC 2015

Hi Amber,
I agree with the suggestions made here.
Just go there.
The videos are generally used for looking great. That course can be
taught with no videos. Now using visual things is a trend. They are
not crucial to teach psyc intro.
if those people thing that psych intro class is so visual, what they
would tell about math, bio, statistic or physics, I'm really
wondering.
One last encouragement for you.
I'm from Turkey and have a psychology major from there.
I had no accommodations. They didn't have disability units. I even
didn't get my book accessible. I was not using jaws at the first year.
I got an A+ from intro class. Just my mom read my chapters and notes
from one of my friends into cassettes.
you'll be fine.