[nabs-l] NABS Meeting at Washington Seminar

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:08:34 UTC 2015

Howdy NABSters,

I am looking forward to seeing many of you at the 2015 Washington Seminar.
This message is for any state student division presidents or board members
that will be attending the NABS mid-winter seminar Monday Jan. 26; I am
working on putting together a panel which will discuss different recruitment
and outreach techniques used by our state student divisions. If you are a
division president, or board member, interested in participating in this
panel please write to me off-list at gcazares at nfbtx.org. I am hoping to
finalize panel participants no later than tomorrow.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares

281-965-9583

Twitter: @gmcazares

"I raise up my voice-not so I can shout but so that those without a voice
can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back."

Malala Yousafzai