[nabs-l] Paying to be denied in the college classroom

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 01:35:19 UTC 2015

It is a problem-- however, there is a university here in Boston that is a true outlier to everything negative we know about the college experience as blind people!!!
Truthfully, I think this has to do with the diverse leadership inside this university.
I studied at a school for my undergraduate degree in NYC with a leadership that was not diverse or inclusive towards many. As a result, the problems of access and treating others badly trickled down.  Anyone else notice that, we as blind people are generally more welcome and treated better in diverse stores, neighborhoods, towns/cities, etc?  That would be a interesting research project.

Sent from my iPad