[nabs-l] Survey for class; please help.

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:26:38 UTC 2015

Hello Justin Williams,

I am a visually impaired college student living in the state of New Jersey
and I was very kind enough to take your survey for class. I apologize if
this survey was not completed during the time you had asked everyone t
complete it in. Please find my responses in an attached message. Again,
this really depends on what type of restaurant you go out to eat to within
your daily leisure or weekend time. You did a great job with creating this
survey. You deserve an A+. Good luck in your collegiate studies in South
Carolina. Please respond back to me if you have any further questions via
e-mail if you receive this message.

Thank you.

Jimmy Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com