[nabs-l] Scholarship and teach act conference call

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:57:11 UTC 2015

Garrett,
Unfortunately, I cannot make tonight's call, so please advise all listeners that I will be accepting TEACH Act personal testimonies this week. Letters should include name, state, and institution attended or attending.
My email address is kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Thanks so much in advance!!!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Kathryn Webster