[nabs-l] Congratulations to the New england Patriots

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:51:19 UTC 2015

Good afternoon,
While this is A generally exciting discussion topic for individuals on this list who may be fans of football, I think it is good to point out that this is an example of an off-topic post.
The national Association of blind students, Pres. Whalen, andList serve moderators are committed to keepingthis list and it's topics related to blindness matters and matters of concern to blind students.
In future, please keep that in mind when posting to the list.
Thanks so much for your consideration and have a great day.
Darian

Sent from my iPhone