[nabs-l] College schedule and sleep

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:30:02 UTC 2015

Sorry to hear about this. I wish I could give you some advice specific to the illness. However, this may be obvious but make sure your disability services provider on campus knows about this and has documentation. You may need it to get extensions or makeups etc. in the future.

Best wishes
Derek

Sent from my iPhone