[nabs-l] My Math Lab & JAWS

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:34:18 UTC 2015

Hi Tom.  My college used My Math lab, and it is not very accessible
with jaws at all.  I was able to check my grades and look at the
assignments a little, but you cannot fill in the answers to your math
questions using jaws.  My math labs uses adobe flash to show
different aspects of your assignments and the program just doesn't
work with jaws.  You'll need to get sighted assistance.  When I needed
to do my math homework, I'd always go to the tutoring center so
someone could read me the questions and fill in the answers.