[nabs-l] Protests on College Campuses

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:54:00 UTC 2015

Hi Justin,

i think this is a wonderful idea. Renwick Lewis from the University of Alabama and I were both discussing something similar but in addition to the legislature portion, we also want to focus on blind students involvement on campus. along with accessibility to the learning material along with a few other ideas.  However, there is no doubt that student divisions, especially ours here in Alabama. need to be better organized and prepared. Keep us informed here in country Bama.

Sent from my iPhone