[nabs-l] My Math Lab & JAWS

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Wed Jan 21 05:54:26 UTC 2015

I have to agree with Jamie (I apologize if it is misspelled, using dictation). When I used it, fulsome master of 2013, it was pretty accessible.
(That should say fall of 2013).
It had no problem with radio button selections, such as multiple choice; however, it had a little issue with graphing and fill in the blank. Years and is actively attempting to increase excess ability; however, they are a little behind. Last I checked (three months ago), their claim was the site is compatible with jaws 13.
I'm not a big fan of my math lab; however, it's not the worst regarding accessibility.

Sent from my iPhone