[nabs-l] ETS at DC Seminar

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 21 19:39:31 UTC 2015

Hello Ruth, my name is Derek Manners. I'm on the NABS board and am currently an intern at NFB legal for a few more days. We are putting a higher ed toolkit together and one of the subjects is high-stakes testing. We have a section on the College Board with contact info, process for getting accommodations, suggestions on how to go about the process (e.g. start the process early) etc.

There's a letter Jill Green wrote for the College Board that outlines this stuff nicely and I'm wondering if you guys have something we can cite to and largely borrow from for ETS?  If it is just the general website, that's fine and I can do that but just thought I'd give you the chance to give us something better if it exists.

Best wishes
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone