[nabs-l] Protests on College Campuses

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 06:27:18 UTC 2015

Hey Justin,
I personally think this is an excellent idea.  Although we haven't discussed it, I believe that we in Colorado would be interested.  I too am concerned about the support issue. As CABS seems to be struggling right now, I don't know how it would go.  But at the very least, I will say that I think it is a good idea.
I agree that having a call about it sometime in the future would be nice.
Although I have concerns, I agree with your point that we must try to do even what we don't believe we can do.
I will mention this idea to the rest of my board and see what they have to say.
Great work, as always.

Anna E Givens