[nabs-l] Making Texts on jpg file accessible?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:45:36 UTC 2015

I believe the headquarters for the organization is in Norway as well.
It should be accessible to you whereever you are.

This is how good it is; I had a prof email me hand-outs for class the
other day, but in her effort to get them to me in advance she forgot
to make sure the pdfs weren't images.  I was able to email them to
robobraille and get MS Word files back in enough time to use them in
class.  It's really a great thing!

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kmaent1%40gma

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/sandragayer7%40gma
>>> il.com