[nabs-l] support and a movie

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:12:15 UTC 2015

I do not know if anyone has gotten my last email (except if you are on
Facebook then you have) but it appears I am to be going to ICRE Wood in
February. For all of the blind students on this list that do not live in
Illinois, ICRE Wood is one of our local, state-run facilities for the blind
adult. I am going to go and give it a try to brush up on skills; all I ask
for, Federationists, is for support.

Also, there is a movie I wish to recommend. I'm not sure of who all will
like it, but it is called Young Heroes: Louie Braille. It's on Youtube and
it is audio described. I thought it was very cool.

Come and check it out.

Kayla