[nabs-l] support and a movie

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:51:39 UTC 2015

Hi Kayla,

I will definitely check out the movie.  Thanks for the recommendation.

As for support, I naturally cannot speak for the whole federation, but as someone who has spent  time at a similar place, you certainly have my support and encouragement.  Good luck and take care!

Ryan L. Silveira
חָים אהרן בן אברהם סילביירה