[nabs-l] Online citation manager questions

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Sat Jan 24 22:02:45 UTC 2015

Hello Fellow Nabsters:
	I am currently taking an online course, which is the introduction to the introduction to my undergraduate Honors thesis. One of the course requirements is that we ought to use a citation manager. The one that they recommend for use is called N-Note web. I informed the professor to the unfortunate situation, which often arises, that being the possibility that the manager may be inaccessible. She informed me that, if this were the case, then she would like to locate the most useful citation manager for someone with a visual disability.
	Thus, my question. First, have any of you used an online citation manager before? Have you used N-note before? If so, how was it in regards to accessibility? If you have used another one or multiple ones, which have you found to be the best.
Thank you all in advance!
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun