[nabs-l] Ven Diagrams on Excel

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:02:51 UTC 2015

Kaiti,

I've never seen a Venn diagram presented in Excel in the format in which
sighted people are used to seeing them. I would just make a simple
spreadsheet with column headings for the two things you are comparing and a
"Both" heading in the middle. IMO, your professor will probably get the
point this way without you going to all the trouble of making it look like a
Venn diagram, if there's even a setting in Excel for this. After all, your
professor is probably more concerned with the content of the diagram than
the appearance of it--I would hope he/she is, at least. <Smile>

Chris