[nabs-l] The diversity in a movement.

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:24:44 UTC 2015

Hello Darian and all,
I completely agree. The members of the National Federation of the
Blind and the blind population are full of numerous dynamics of
personalities and characteristics. No organization can be perfect, but
the reason I chose the NFB was the overall mission and philosophy this
organization believes in. Washington Seminar is a perfect example of
how I feel about what the NFB does best, we all are different people
with different personalities, but the grander mission of equality for
blind individuals holds true as to why I joined this organization.
Also the dynamic types of projects this organization takes on does
such a wonderful job in forming our future leaders and instilling
confidence and the realization of knowing that we can live the life we
want as blind people.

Best

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1st Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas- Austin Chapter
 Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students
Board Member
National Division of the NFB Diabetes Action Network