[nabs-l] Track changes cutting off long comments

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:26:56 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I think I've asked about this before, but I don't remember the answer.
I'm editing a document with several people using track changes. Some
of their comments are quite long. I can read the comments using JAWS
with either the control-shift-apostrophe command or the virtual
viewer. However, after a certain point in the comment, JAWS cuts it
off. I have this same problem with both the comments list and the
virtual viewer. Is there another way of reading the comments so they
don't get cut off? Thanks!
Arielle