[nabs-l] learning ally help for finding zipped file

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 23:08:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have the download manager on a laptop. Its not the easiest to use; you have to tab through all the frames.

Anyway, rather than download the manager on my desktop, I want to unzip the file.

Can anyone help? where do I find the zipped file link? I located the book already in the catalog. I added it to bookshelf although I don’t think I need to. No where do I see a way to get the zipped file. I’m only finding book details such as copy right and ISBN..
So where can I locate the zipped file to download?

Thanks.

Ashley