[nabs-l] Calling Outlook users

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:36:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am learning Outlook as a part of my job.  Although it seems to be
accessible for the most part, I am finding it clunky with the
keyboard.  Also, there seem to be so many keystrokes I can't keep
track of all of them.  The learning process is difficult because I am
struggling with the keystrokes and finding things.  For example, I
still don't know where the drafts go...

I read the help topics for Jaws and changed the Jaws settings the way
I wanted them.  Do any of you who use outlook have any other
suggestions?  Which keystrokes are the most useful, or do you even use
most of them?  Do you prefer to use Outlook or some other email
client?  I think I'm stuck with Outlook, since one of my work tasks is
to learn it, but I am interested in email cliants since I have never
used one.

I look forward to seeing many of you at convention!

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,