[nabs-l] Meeting Up At NFB15

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:10:30 UTC 2015

	Hello david,

That's awesome that you will be attending convention this year! I too will
be attending the convention too! I will be arriving on july 4th and leaving
on july 11th.

Are you staying at the main hotel or you staying at the overflow hotels? I'm
staying at the main hotel. I would love to connect with you. I haven't seen
you in sooo long and, I would love to catch up with you. You can email me at
amieelsabo at gmail.com

Well, that's all for now my dear take care and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs always,
amy