[nabs-l] Calling Outlook users

Farrow, Kendra kfarrow at colled.msstate.edu
Thu Jul 2 21:07:36 UTC 2015

Hi Julie,

I use Outlook 2013, so maybe I can give you some tips. From the inbox you shift tab to get the list of folders where you should find drafts. Once you select it you should use up and down arrows to read, just like the inbox. Shift tab again to go back to the list to find inbox. Let me know if you have any other questions. I also use the calendar.

Kendra