[nabs-l] NABS at Convention and Win an iPad without Buying a Raffle Ticket!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:24:04 UTC 2015

When I try to preregister for the meeting, I am given a fatal error on the website.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb