[nabs-l] Transportation in Orlando

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 17:56:16 UTC 2015

Hope, It would be great if you could call them to see if I can join you. I would really appreciate it.

Zack, feel free to call, text, or email me about the bus. All of my contact information is below.

Justin, the convention rates don't apply for the Orlando Sanforf Airport. So I would spend around $100 each way using SuperShuttle and Mears.

Thank you,

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
http://bobbialpompey.webs.com