[nabs-l] Congratulations!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 04:26:34 UTC 2015

Hi all! I'm not at convention this year, but I enjoyed being able to
follow much of the NABS meeting on the stream. Sean's presidential
speech was invigorating and inspiring as usual. He even (almost)
motivated me to get involved with legislation! Legislation is
admittedly one of my least-favorite Federation activities so that is
saying a lot.
I was also touched to hear my former vice-president Karen Anderson's
farewell words of wisdom to the organization.
Congratulations to the continuing and newly elected NABS board:
President, Sean Whalen
First Vice-President, Candice Chapman
Second Vice-President, Bre Brown
Secretary, Kathryn Webster
Treasurer, Derek Manners
Board Member, Hindley Williams
BoardMember, Chris Nusbaum
Board Member, Michael Osbon
Continuing Board Member, Garrett Mooney
(apologies in advance for any misspellings).
Congratulations also to the departing board members whose
contributions will carry NABS forward in the years to come.

Warmly,
Arielle Silverman
NABS past president (2009-2011)