[nabs-l] Different Travel experiences

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:17:54 UTC 2015

Dear Students,

The subject of this discussion stems from an experience I had
last week while traveling to Canada from Orlando.  When we were
in the Orlando International Airport they let me use my cane to
walk through security.  On the way out of Canada they had me use
a different cane to go through security.  They scanned my cane
both times during this trip.  Since many of you have come to the
Nfb con"vention which I have been listening to via livestream I
thought I'd post this here.  What were your experiences like
traveling to Orlando with your canes?