[nabs-l] We are Live!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:08:07 UTC 2015

Hello Chris,

Thank you for all the hard work you put into making the online stream for
the NABS business meeting possible. Not only did you deal with less than
ideal conditions for the online stream, but you also kept us informed as to
what was going on when you ran into problems. . I greatly appreciate your
dedication and willingness to follow through in providing the online stream
considering the technical challenges you faced in making the online stream
possible. So thank you very much for allowing those of us who could not
attend national convention this year the opportunity to listen to the NABS
business meeting.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth