[nabs-l] Congratulations!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 02:30:18 UTC 2015

Hello Arielle and All,

I too was impressed by this year's NABS business meeting. I thought there
were so many good speeches this year that it is difficult for me to pick a
favorite. However, I agree with you about Sean's Presidential report. It
definitely inspired me to want to get more involved with NABS and the NFB.

Congratulations to those who were elected to the NABS board. I have already
noticed some of your contributions to NABS before being elected to the NABS
board, so I look forward to your continued efforts now that you have been
elected to the NABS board. And for those of you that were elected to the
NABS board that I do not know so well, I look forward to getting to know you
over the next year.

And finally, thank you to those of you who served on the NABS board but will
no longer be serving on the NABS Board. You will definitely be missed, but I
look forward to seeing what the future holds for you as you continue to be a
part of the NFB.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth