[nabs-l] Technology for sale.

Jahmal Lovato jahmallovato at me.com
Fri Jul 10 02:31:14 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I hope you all are having a great convention!  Its been fun so far!
I'm selling an Apple Watch as well as a retail copy of Window-Eyes.
I'm selling the Apple watch because I find that I don't use it as much
as I anticipated I would when I bought it.  I'm selling Window-Eyes
because my primary OS is the Mac now.
I'm asking $675.00 for both, or best offer.
The apple watch is silver, stainless steal, with the millinese loop.
Window-eyes is current with 2 SMA counts remaining.
Feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact me at 505-615-2118 if
interested.
I"m here in Orlando until Saturday, after that I'll ship it to you if
interested.
Best,
Jahmal Lovato