[nabs-l] Help In Putting My University Email Account into Windows Live Maile Email Client

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:55:38 UTC 2015

Message Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to tell  you that I'm going to  be attending my University this Fall Semester, and I have some issues with my email inbox. The problem that i have is that the inbox is a Gmail account, but it is very hard to handle it. In other words, it is very difficult to find the forward, reply, and the attachment buttons in order to attached files. I use JAWS in my laptop computer. However, I do use Windows live mail  in order to  read my personal gmail account guys! What I wanted to ask you is, do you think would it be possible in putting my University email inbox in my Windows Live mail client in order fo rme to make it easier, in order to forward, compose, reply, and attached a file since I know how to  use it? I'm just wondering. If this is possible to do, I will really appreciate it a lot if someone can help me with this since I'm going to  start school in a month  or so guys! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone