[nabs-l] Free braille books

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:43:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thanks so much.  I'll be contacting the two of you with books to see
if any are around her age and grade level or a bit higher.  She's
pretty smart so it would be nice for her to have some books to move up
to.  I already know about the usual sources for braille books like
Seedlings and APH's programs, NLS, etc, but was looking for
information that was offered at convention specifically.  If anyone
still has that information that would be great.  Thanks.