[nabs-l] preparing to attend LCB!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 02:37:47 UTC 2015

Hi Sophie. Congrats on getting to go to LCB. What a wonderful opportunity!
When I was there, each apartment had two bedrooms and one bathroom.
You and your roommate would share the bathroom and have your own
bedrooms. Yes, if your roommate already has Internet set up, you can
just pay her for half the bill. There's a chance you might be alone in
your apartment if their apartments are not full. However, summer is
usually pretty busy for LCB since many students start their training
right after school lets out. So you will probably have a roommate. If
you are curious who it will be, you can try emailing Pam at
pallen at lcb-ruston.com
I know they are on break but sometimes she checks email remotely. When
you arrive, the residential manager will orient you to the apartments
and tell you who to contact to set up Internet if you don't have a
roommate. From what I remember, linens and towels are provided, but
not dishes. You can share dishes with your roommate or purchase some
at WalMart after you arrive. Utilities like electricity and gas are
provided by LCB in your apartments at no cost to you.
If you have more questions, you can email me off list:
arielle71 at gmail.com

Best, Arielle