[nabs-l] SPSS Help

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:56:53 UTC 2015

I hear that SAS is better; when I used SspSS, Jaws only partially worked.
I'm not sure if there was a knowledge and skill issue or not.  However, I
would suggest using a braille display on the parts where jaws does not work.
There are key commands for it.  I'll do the best I can to find them and send
them to you.