[nabs-l] A Convention Update

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 02:54:24 UTC 2015

This is always difficult, as there are so many terrific memories which are made during national convention. But I must say my favorite was the performance of the 75th Anniversary Band and Choir during the Friday morning session. I may be a little biased, as I was able to participate in the performance firsthand as a singer in the choir. But I must say that this performance and the rehearsals which led up to it were the highlight of my week.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone