[nabs-l] A Convention Update

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 03:28:44 UTC 2015

I guess my best memory would be meeting all the people. Getting to know people and making friends! I worked the freedom scientific booth, so really didn't have much time for extra activities… But for those people who came and saw all of the new products, I met just about everyone of them.  I hope to go back next year, and maybe attend general session.

Hope Paulos