[nabs-l] Please read: equal access to education update

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 03:41:01 UTC 2015

Question... if I wrote a Teach Act letter back in December and the
verbage is being changed would it be helpful for me to write an
additional Smart Act letter?  I'm willing to do so if it will help the
cause, but don't want to cause clutter if it would only basically
duplicate letters written by one person.  If I'm okay to write another
and can just write with different anecdotes or information I'd be
happy to sit down and write one this weekend.

Thanks,