[nabs-l] SPSS Help

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 02:31:26 UTC 2015

Arielle,
Thank you for the detailed reply.
I will most likely be taking just this one class. Maybe additional
research down the roald but it's not in my plan at least right now.
I will have a human reader and I am asking the university to install
JAWS in the psychology lab.
I will take a look into the resources you shared as they may come handy
sooner or later. I might also be writing to you off list.
Thank you once again.
Best,
Miso