[nabs-l] Tips for Using Audio Version of Textbooks?

Rhonda Cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:56:05 UTC 2015

hi sino. whenever I Read using hard copy Braille. I offen. make notes.
using my braille note.
 but when. I use books in audio. I offen. use the book marks. and
mark. my place. I feel like hard copy braille. is much. easyer. for
me. to read. my braille speed. is really fast.
 I offen read braille.and listen. in oudio books.more.offen. when.when
I was going to college.