[nabs-l] Tips for Using Audio Version of Textbooks?

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at att.net
Sun Jul 19 16:07:34 UTC 2015

Good morning to all. I am wondering when reading  audio books, does any one use Voice stream on their i o s device  to read audio books? If so, can you use book marks for example when using book-share with Voice-stream?  I will be going back to school this fall to pursue my masters in rehabilitation counseling from the University of Kentucky distance-learning program.  I also wanted to thank the person who posted the podcast about using pdf's  documents.

Sent from my iPhone