[nabs-l] Bluetooth pairing

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:26:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just bought a set of bluetooth aftershock headphones and love them.
I've never had bluetooth ones before, but I've used these quite a bit
with my phone and now my laptop.

Is it possible to pair them to a BrailleSense as well?  I've never
really heard of people doing that with notetakers but it would be nice
if I could.  What about pairing the headset with the notetaker and
then pairing the notetaker with my IPhone?  I'm not very knowledgeable
about bluetooth stuff at this point, so any information would be
helpful.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"