[nabs-l] Introduction

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:13:56 UTC 2015

Caitlin:

Welcome to the NABS list! My name is Chris Nusbaum, and I am a rising high
school senior from Maryland. Currently I am honored and privileged to serve
on the NABS Board of Directors, to which I was elected during this year's
national convention. I hope that you will find the discussion here
informative, entertaining and sometimes thought-provoking. It's always great
to read the contributions of one of our new members, and I am very much
looking forward to reading yours. I also hope that you will join our
organization as an active member if you have not done so already. Please
don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any help to you as you learn
more about NABS and our work. Best of luck in your studies.

Chris