[nabs-l] Disability Language

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:55:26 UTC 2015

Keep in mine, you have to separate personal from professional.  Practice
yout person first language, then when you do it well, you will learn where
you can  be less formal.  I'm not sthat you forever and always have to use
person first language, but both in my masters' program, and aon my
intership,  if you didn't, you got corrected.  You may not like it, but
learn to love it; I didn.  In informal situations, sometimes I'm informal.
Also, when I'm out and about, if I hear some say, that blind guy, I
Emphatically remind of my name bequeathed to me at my birth.  That, is
Justin.