[nabs-l] Disclosing That I am Blind on job/internshipapplication process?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:16:27 UTC 2015

Also, keep in mind that people unfamiliar with blindness might think
that "National Federation of the Blind" is an organization serving
blind people, not an organization made up of blind people. So, some
people might not automatically understand that being active in the NFB
means you are blind.
Arielle