[nabs-l] MIUSA Podcast: "Blind People Can Do That?" episode 3

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Tue Jul 28 16:52:30 UTC 2015

Dear students!

Mobility International USA has just released our third podcast episode for
the #BlindAbroad campaign. This episode is "Blind People Can Do That?"
focused on engaging in adventure sports abroad, such as surfing, canyoning,
and zip lining.

Ripple Effects: Travelers with Disabilities Abroad is our podcast where we
listen to vivid stories from people with disabilities going abroad, their
practical tips, and the positive impact these experiences have on shifting
ideas of what is possible.

You can find more information below:

Podcast website:

 <http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects>
http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects

http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects/juanita

Listen Now on Soundcloud:

http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects/juanita

Subscribe with iTunes:

 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ripple-effects/id1009426619?mt=2>
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ripple-effects/id1009426619?mt=2

Thank you so much and we hope you enjoy and SHARE!!!

Best,

Monica

Monica Malhotra

Project Coordinator, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange

Mobility International USA (MIUSA)

132 E Broadway, Suite 343

Eugene, Oregon 97401 USA

(541) 343-1284 ext 27

Email: mmalhotra at miusa.org <mailto:mmalhotra at miusa.org>

Web: www.miusa.org <http://www.miusa.org>

Are you a MIUSA alum? Complete our survey to stay in touch, or share it with
your fellow alumni! Visit http://ow.ly/NQmgY

Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human
rights through international exchange and international development.